IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION
Due to COVID-19, we have come to the decision as a business, for the safety of our clients, but also for the safety of our staff and their families to implement the following protocols:
– We have changed our opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am-7:00pm; Saturday 8:30am-5pm; and Sunday 10am-2pm.
– We are still OPEN but the doors to our clinic will now be LOCKED and only staff will be permitted in the clinic. We ask when you arrive to call us. One of our staff (vet or nurse) will discuss with you your pet’s concerns. When it is time, we will send a staff member to collect your pet and bring them into the clinic for examination or treatment. Our staff will then call you back to discuss your pet’s case.
– We will be taking over the phone payments to limit interaction between person to person.
– ONE family member to attend the clinic at all times
– If you or anyone in your family has been unwell in the past 2 weeks, please cancel or reschedule your appointment.
– We ask for your patience and co-operation during this time we will be considering all appointments on a case-by-case scenario. Please understand we are wanting to do the best for your pets and have them seen as soon as we can, but we may at times need to turn away or defer your pet’s appointment.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused during this unprecedented situation. Please understand we are working our hardest to make sure things are as safe as possible whilst still looking after your fur-family.